Turning down your dream vacation.........



I am obsessed with the HGTV show Fixer Upper. I have seen every episode; many times for most of them. I love everything about the show, the town, the houses, the people, EVERYTHING. That being said, I have dreamed of visiting Waco, Texas since I first saw the silos. My husband has never heard the end of my dreams to go to Waco.

There is so much to do in Waco. I want to eat one of Joanna's cupcakes out of her bakery... which is the absolute CUTEST bakery ever in case you didn't know. I have watched that episode maybe 5 times because I'm so obsessed. I want to drive around and see the homes they've redone. I want to go to the silos and shop around any wish I could buy every last thing in that place.

So you get the idea of how badly I want this, right?!

Imagine getting a call asking you if you can go do every last thing on that list for free.
That's what happened to me 2 days ago when my mother-in-law called to invite me on her girls trip to Waco, since she knows I'm such a fan! They are staying AT ONE OF THE HOUSES CHIP AND JOANNA RENOVATED! Getting every aspect of the Waco experience.

Now imagine having to say no because you cannot possibly miss 3 days of school since you are at the end of the craziest semester ever. Just having to throw away all of that to go to school! Ahhhh I'm dying all over again.

Just had to write about how depressing this whole thing has been and how I'm now pathetically watching Fixer Upper to cope, or to make it sure, not quite sure yet.

I WILL GO TO WACO ONE DAY!

Comments

Popular Posts