T I R E D



I am literally always tired. I can't remember the last time I wasn't tired.

I always think the grass is always greener and maybe after this test, or that paper I will get the rest I need to feel energized.

Then that benchmark comes and goes and I'm still left tired.

I find myself wondering if I will ever feel OK again and I just have to hope that after I graduate and am done with homework in my life that I will get enough sleep.

Then I wonder if sleep is even the issue these days. Before I was married I will admit I didn't sleep enough. I averaged maybe 4 or 5 hours a night. But these days I'm more around 7 or 8, which is pretty good! So why am I always tired then?

These blog posts probably aren't really coherent because I'm always so dang tired when I write them. Like this one for example! I have dozed off like 3 times since I started writing this. What's a girl to do?! I always go to bed without finishing my homework because my eyes just won't stay open. And then I am playing catchup the whole next day to try and get everything done. It;s like I'm drowning, every. single. day.

So can I get a hallelujah for Christmas break?!

I have never been more excited for a break in my whole entire life. So much so that I think i might take 4 tests on the first day of finals just to get the heck done with them! I have never done anything like that but I've also never been so exhausted in my life. I guess that's what 18 credits plus an online class will do to you!

Comments

Popular Posts