Stress

I saw a funny meme the other day that said "Stress Level: Winona Ryder in every single scene of Stranger Things." Just seeing that gave me such a good, clear idea of just how much stress they meant. If you've ever seen Stranger Things then you know that that poor mom is stressed beyond function all. the. time. This semester I have been so stressed with 18 credits and it's just so unlike me. Usually I don't let school get to me {probably not a good thing...} and it never used to affect my emotional stability. This semester is a whole new story.

I find that I have ever, not once, been all caught up on homework this semester. I always have a sense of drowning because I always have some huge assignment due just around the corner that I haven;t had a spare second to start on.

I have felt myself looking a lot like this lately...





Well, that's about all I have to say. Just venting about how stress can really kill a great day. Hang in there!

Comments

Popular Posts